Thursday, August 18, 2005

I Love My Satellite Radio!


So far, it's been the best gadget I've ever bought. My portable RV dishwasher comes in on Saturday and may become my favorite gadget, but for now, my Sirius is my favorite. I originally wanted to get satellite radio so when we travel cross country in the motorhome I wouldn't have to worry about finding a station or switching CD's. Then I decided on Sirius because they carried all of Air America Radio's shows (a left leaning political talk radio station) in their entirety. About two weeks after I got Sirius, Air America signed an exclusive deal with XM. Oh well, Sirius still has Sirius Left (another left leaning political talk radio station) and Sirius carries all the NFL games and, starting in 2007, they will carry all NASCAR Cup races. If you have thought about getting satellite radio, go ahead and get it, you won't regret it!

12 Comments:

Blogger NLPRacing said...

I already got you a gift (about two months ago), and it wasn't satellite radio. Sorry...

7:46 AM  
Blogger Krit said...

SOS- I already know what I'm going to get you...

a

big

hug.

And maybe an email with some clipart. But I'm thinkin' about gettin' you satellite radio- does that count?

9:03 AM  
Blogger Krit said...

NLP- that is awesome. There are too many one sided talk shows out there that are giving bad info on regular radio.

However, I like to listen to all different types so I can get an honest outlook though I feel like the Left are more willing to say when the disagree with something within' their own party because they are not so brainwashed.

They (the Left) are more willing to think on their own and don't have the common bond of looking down on the poor, the disadvantaged, etc etc- disguising it as a State's Right agenda or some other lower taxes excuse. As if social programs are the only things that cost money. WHATEVER.

I don't mean to sound so bitter, I think I just work with too many peple that show me daily why I'm not a Republican.

9:11 AM  
Blogger NLPRacing said...

Key Krit, Sirius has 2 NPR stations! You should get it, you would love it!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Krit said...

I know I would but I'm poor. Poor people don't have satellite radio.

Plus, NPR and the Word are plenty. I love them both so much and I'm trying to listen a lil' more to KISS and the Edge too.

I'm gettin' a lil' too intense and need to relax. Music helps with that right?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Krit said...

NLP- we need to get you an image. Want some help with that? You need to find one with a URL and it can't be too large of a file or too long of a name.

SOS- you too.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Krit said...

Well SOS- you do need help and you need to get your blog going (ha ha). Next time we're hangin' out by a computer I'll get you setup.

2:42 PM  
Blogger NLPRacing said...

How's this?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Krit said...

Awesome NLP. So you. Came through GREAT.

10:17 PM  
Blogger SunnyMcBunny said...

Need new blogs please! Slacker!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I think I might get Michael a satellite radio for a xmas this year. He is so hard to shop for....plus I really want one.

P.S.
You need to do a new blog.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Krit said...

Yeah, a new blog would be nice. I mean, I like Satellite radio too but... really man.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home